Saturday, January 3, 2009

Chicago.... Who Runs it?

I got the following from Yankeemom, and figured I would share it with y'all! Let me clear, I have very fond memories of my time in Chicago, really I do!!! I used to sing "....is MY kind of town, Chicago is!" Read on:

Chicago.... Who Runs it?

Senators: Barack Obama & Dick Durbin

Representative: Jesse Jackson, Jr.

Illinois Governor: Rod Blogojevich (arrested today)

Illinois House leader: Mike Madigan

Illinois Attorney General: Lisa Madigan (daughter of Mike)

Chicago Mayor: Richard M. Daley (son of Mayor Richard J. Daley)

The leadership in Illinois? ....all Democrats.

Thank you for the combat zone in Chicago.

Body count in the last six months:

292 killed (murdered) in Chicago

221 killed in Iraq

State pension fund - $44 Billion in debt, worst in the country.

Cook County (Chicago) sales tax -

10.25% highest in country. (Look it up).

Chicago school system - rated one of the worst in the country.

Of course, they're all blaming each other.

They can't blame Republicans because there aren't any.

This is the political culture that Obama comes from in Illinois.

No comments: