Thursday, July 31, 2008

Another FIRE - Another call for help

Yes, another fire has taken EVERYTHING some of our troops have. This time it is an army unit in Iraq. Excerpts from the calls for help I got:
It is ... Army and they are at FOB ****** which is somewhere in Baghdad and a pit hole to begin with....

40 guys lost EVERYTHING - I MEAN EVERYTHING - so anything is good as they have nothing. More than that lost some things due to water and smoke and all the other things that come with a fire...

It can be as small as snacks or coffee or towels or socks or t-shirts or underwear - I mean they lost everything..

...ARMY unit who had a fire in their building and they lost EVERYTHING!! I mean these kids lost their uniforms, ipods, computer, cd's, DVD's, shoes, towels, Literally everything! ...

...but it was like close to 100 soldiers who are without anything....They are all male soldiers....

I combined a few different emails to put this together - but the main point is that these guys lost EVERYTHING. If you can help with any of this - or donate money to help cover costs of the stuff that has also ready gone out via Soldiers' Angels - please email me at:

tankerbrosbrat@gmail.com

or my personal email addy if you know me well enough to have that.;) If I know you, I can give you a direct POC. If I don't know you, I'll give you the gmail addy of the person within SA who is co-ordinating this one.

Let's get THIS one done. Thank you!

HOO-frickin-AAAH!

1 comment:

Northstar96sc said...

Thank you so much for posting this Brat and of course your assistance.
Carol
xoxoxoox